Interested in becoming a Society for Vascular Ultrasound (SVU) member? Hear directly from Tish Poe, SVU President, on her professional growth and how SVU has helped her.
JOIN ONLINE NOW
DOWNLOAD PAPER APPLICATION
Membership in SVU is a vital part of your professional development and will assist you in learning emerging practices to provide better patient care.
Why Join? Simply put:
- Free CME (enough to cover the credentialing requirement)
- Discounts on events and products (equaling more than what you pay for membership)
- Real-time networking (logon any time of the day and start a discussion with over 5,500 members worldwide)
SVU's diverse membership includes vascular technologists, sonographers, students, physicians, cardiologists, radiologists, vascular lab technical directors and other allied healthcare professionals.
SVU offers a discounted membership to those vascular labs who have 100% participation from their staff. Learn more about becoming a Signature Lab.
A few benefits for joining SVU include:
- Journal for Vascular Ultrasound
- Free online CME through JVU (up to 36 credits immediately) and unlimited live and on-demand webinars (at least 6 per year, each offering AMA PRA Category 1 CME CreditsTM)
- JVU offers 12 AMA PRA Category 1 CME CreditsTM !
- Access to SVU's monthly online newsletter e-Spectrum
- Discounts on education programs, RPVI Exam Review courses and products
- Discount on Professional Liability Insurance Program
View the complete list of benefits for:
These are just a few of the many benefits you will experience when you join SVU. View the complete list of benefits and how they can help you succeed in your career
SVU understands your need to stay up to date on the latest technology and procedure techniques, prepare for the RVT/RVS exam and to create a network that will help you find a job when you graduate. Becoming an SVU member is the answer! For only $25, you will have access to our vast array of benefits to help you succeed in your career. Click here to find out more about student member benefits and requirements
Membership is done on a calendar year, January - December, not anniversary year. Despite what time of year you join, you will have access to the CME credits you missed from past webinars and JVU issues.
Note: Anyone who joins starting Oct. 1 will receive the remainder of that year PLUS the following year for membership. For example, if you join on Oct. 23, 2015, you will be a member from Oct. 23-Dec. 31, 2015 and all of 2016.
*Applications must be received by SVU by September 30, 2015 to receive the discount. Discount offer excludes Student, Transitional and Retired memberships. Early join/renewal is available to everyone.