Membership in the Society for Vascular Ultrasound (SVU) is a vital
part of your professional development and will assist you in learning emerging practices to provide better patient care.
SVU's diverse membership includes vascular technologists, physicians, cardiologists, radiologists, sonographers, cardiac sonographers, vascular lab technical directors and other allied healthcare professionals.
SVU offers a discounted membership to those vascular labs who have 100% participation from their staff. Learn more about becoming a Signature Lab
A few benefits for joining SVU include:
- Journal for Vascular Ultrasound
- Free online CME through JVU (up to 36 credits immediately) and unlimited live and on-demand webinars (at least 6 per year, each offering AMA PRA Category 1 CME CreditsTM)
- NEW FOR 2014 JVU will offer 12 AMA PRA Category 1 CME CreditsTM !
- Access to SVU's monthly online newsletter e-Spectrum
- Discounts on education programs, RPVI Exam Review courses and products
- Discount on Professional Liability Insurance Program
View the complete list of benefits for:
These are just a few of the many benefits you will experience when you join SVU. View the complete list of benefits and how they can help you succeed in your career
SVU understands your need to stay up to date on the latest technology and procedure techniques, prepare for the RVT/RVS exam and to create a network that will help you find a job when you graduate. Becoming an SVU member is the answer! For only $25, you will have access to our vast array of benefits to help you succeed in your career. Click here to find out more about student member benefits and requirements