Approved for up to 23 SVU CME Credits and 19.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CME CreditsTM
Accept nothing but the best by choosing to attend the 2017 SVU Annual Conference. Over three days, you will have the chance to explore some of the most advanced cases in the field.
At the completion of this conference, participants will be able to:
- Apply testing of musculoskeletal parameters to ergonomic prevention
- Compare ultrasound images to correlative imaging
- Explain the value of Vascular Laboratory Accreditation
- Relate variables of velocity criteria to impact of clinical decision making
- Describe vascular ultrasound and its relationship to patient management identified by experts through clinical cases
- Recognize vasculature anatomically and relate to normal or abnormal pathology
- Analyze the change that has occurred due to objective data in peer reviewed journal
Already registered? Plan your visit today!
Interested in serving on the 2018/19 committee? Apply today!
The University of Cincinnati is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the University of Cincinnati and the Society for Vascular Ultrasound.
The University of Cincinnati is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Cincinnati designates this live activity for a maximum of 19.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credits commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
As to all Disney Images, (C)Disney