Welcome! SVU has numerous resources for vascular students such as scholarships, a quarterly newsletter, tips on writing a case study and more. Please contact us with any questions.
Learn more about:
Writing a Case Study
Anne Jones Scholarship
SVU Student Board Member Representative - Deadline June 1
Annual Conference Educational Grants - Deadline June 1
Student Membership in SVU
Why should you join SVU?
Get involved! Support SVU! And
continue a life-long voyage of continuing education to ensure your
position as an expert in a field of vascular technology. Therapeutic
vascular procedures may change, but ultrasound and Doppler continue to
solidify its reputation as the most accurate, non-invasive and
cost-effective technology available. Your job is to make sure you can
understand, adapt and even develop new techniques to assist the
clinician in making a vascular diagnosis. SVU will help educate you,
connect you with colleagues to support and mentor you and provide you
with a platform to deliver your ideas and discoveries.
Terrance D. Case, MEd RVTS
Assistant Professor and Program Director
Bachelor of Health Science/Vascular Sonography Program
Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale , FL
- Access to over 5,200 experienced members who have walked in your shoes and are ready to share their vast knowledge with you
- Ability to become a Signature School Member
- The printed and online version of the Journal for Vascular Ultrasound (JVU), a quarterly peer reviewed scientific publication
- e-Spectrum, SVU's online newsletter published monthly
- Free live and archive webinars, each offering 1 SVU CME credit
- The opportunity to attend various SVU regional education programs and the Annual Conference at a deeply discounted student rate
- Discounts on educational materials such as course syllabi, mock examinations and materials to assist you with preparation for your ARDMS(R) RVT examination or CCI RVS examination
- The benefits of SVU's advocacy efforts ensuring vascular ultrasound has a strong collective voice in health policy debates on various regulatory and legislative issues affecting your profession
- Scholarship opportunities through the Anne Jones Scholarship
- SVU Student Representative position on the SVU Board of Directors
- Access to educational scholarships to attend SVU’s Annual Conference (pending sponsorship each year)
Join SVU today!
Annual dues for SVU Student Membership is only $25.
Student Member Transition Rate
—SVU Student Members may renew their membership at $60.00 for first two years after graduation.
Student Membership Requirements
Students must be full time undergraduate or graduate students and must submit a letter of verification from the department head or registrar certifying your current student status and date of graduation.
Download a Student Letter of Verification
Download a SVU Member Application.
Signature School Program
Are you a program director and looking for a way to stand out from the rest? Are you a student and know of many of your fellow students who are interested in joining SVU too? Check out the SVU Signature School Program today.