|| $50 per live or on-demand webinar
Peripheral Vascular Disease – A Collaborative Approach
March 1, 7:00 pm ET
Target Audience: Vascular technologists, sonographers, physicians
- Be able to define peripheral vascular disease
- Identify the risk factors associated with peripheral vascular (arterial and venous) disease
- Summarize clinical guidelines for the diagnosis and management of peripheral vascular disease
- Apply appropriate diagnostic tools and methods for the detection of peripheral vascular disease
- Understand the goals and outcomes of vascular interventions and advances in surgical technology
This webinar has been approved for 1 SVU CME and for 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) TM.
Kak Rae (Kurtis) Kim, MD
SVU Member: FREE (register here)
The University of Cincinnati is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint sponsorship of the University of Cincinnati and the Society for Vascular ultrasound.
The University of Cincinnati designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
On-Demand Webinars - Available for 1 year from the original live broadcast