October 13-14, 2017
This course is designed to provide a comprehensive review of noninvasive vascular technology in preparation for the RVT/RVS examination. Attendees will experience a unique in-depth vascular review over 1.5 days, including sample tests to identify areas of need.
Participants should have a strong educational background in these topics and use this review course to discover strengths and weaknesses in their knowledge base.
What sets this course apart? See below!
- Taught by leading vascular ultrasound experts in the field
- Breakfast and lunch (day one only) are included in your registration fee
- Conveniently located at the airport, reducing your travel costs
At the completion of this course the participants will be able to:
Identify the components of the vascular system
- Define signs and symptoms associated with vascular disease
- Describe noninvasive vascular testing modalities
- Identify normal and abnormal findings of vascular testing
- Determine content areas in need of additional review
This course is PAPERLESS This means that we will not be distributing a
printed syllabus at this course. All registrants will be given a flash
drive of each speaker’s available presentations during the course. Some
sessions may not have handouts as some presenters may elect not to allow
their presentations to be distributed. Attendees are urged to bring a
laptop to view the presentations during the course. Power strips will be
Cancellations & Refunds:
All requests for refunds and cancellations must be in writing and sent
to the SVU national office. Refund requests received before September 14, 2017
are subject to a $75 cancellation fee. No refunds after September 14,
2017; only a credit will be given for a future SVU Course within 1 year
from the date of the original course.
Substitutions: If a registrant is unable to attend, substitutions are welcome and can be made at anytime, including at on-site registration.
Questions? Call the SVU national office at 800-788-8346 or 301-459-7550.