Accept nothing but the best by choosing to attend the 2017 SVU Annual Conference. In 2016 this conference offered up to 22.5 SVU CME Credits and up to 20 AMA PRA Category 1 CME CreditsTM; 2017 will not disappoint. Over three days, you will have the chance to explore some of the most advanced cases in the field.
At the completion of this conference, participants will be able to:
- Apply testing of musculoskeletal parameters to ergonomic prevention
- Compare ultrasound images to correlative imaging
- Explain the value of Vascular Laboratory Accreditation
- Relate variables of velocity criteria to impact of clinical decision making
- Describe vascular ultrasound and its relationship to patient management identified by experts through clinical cases
- Recognize vasculature anatomically and relate to normal or abnormal pathology
- Analyze the change that has occurred due to objective data in peer reviewed journal
Already registered? Plan your visit today!
As to all Disney Images, (C)Disney