Accept nothing but the best by choosing to attend the 2018 SVU Annual Conference. Over three days, you will have the chance to explore some of the most advanced cases in the field.
At the completion of this conference, participants will be able to:
- Understand the various components of Quality Improvement (QI) and incorporate QI principles into daily workflow processes.
- Recognize signs and symptoms of critical limb ischemia and describe diagnostic and treatment pathways.
- Identify critical changes in waveform morphology as they relate to discrete disease processes, diagnostic testing clinical decision making and report writing.
- Understand velocity criteria and their application to various pathologies.
- Be able to recognize the correlation between the clinical presentation and diagnostic findings.
- Understand the role of intracranial cerebrovascular disease and the utility of transcranial Doppler in the evaluation of patients with stroke symptoms.
- Discuss current important aspects of practice management for the vascular ultrasound professional.
- Describe evolving concepts in the area of pelvic venous insufficiency, thermal vein ablation and treatment of chronic venous disease.